Sunday, September 28, 2008

SATURDAY FUN!!

Saturday was another fun filled day for The Wheeler's! We started the day off at the soccer field for Alexis' game.

After her game we met my cousin and her family for lunch at a little pizza place. The pizza was really good and we had a great time visiting with everyone.

That evening the guys were heading to the OU game so my dad wanted to take all of us girls (and Drew!) for a picnic. We had so much fun! The weather was absolutely perfect! They had made a lot of delicious food and then had a surprise for dessert. Once the kids had played for a while they decided to bring out the surprise dessert....HOMEMADE OREO ICE CREAM!!!! We were all SOOOO excited!!

I will leave you with a few pictures from the evening...Thanks Nana and Papa for a fun evening! It was perfect!

My girls at the park

Alexis and Drew Alexis swinging


Isabella sliding

My mom serving the girls some yummy food!

My dad this for most of the evening....followed Drew everywhere he went! That boy is always on the go!!

Nana serving up the famous oreo ice cream! (With Emme and Isabella's help)

The girls enjoying that surprise dessert!

My girls and I towards the end of our evening

Nana and Papa with the girls and Drew! He is always loving on his Papa!!

No comments: