Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HOW MANY MORE THINGS CAN WE DO IN A WEEKEND?!?!

Our weekend was jam packed. We had a little bit of everything to do this past weekend. First of all on Saturday Alexis had a soccer game. Some people live for OU or OSU football to start....not the Wheeler's (well ok maybe Randy does, but I could care less about football...I don't get the point at all...watching guys run just a LITTLE bit of ways then everybody push him to the ground, then they stop and get excited and then turn right around and do it AGAIN for 4 SOLID HOURS....I would rather take the girls grocery shopping at Walmart then sit and watch that for 4 hours. Anyways...that is not what this post is about...) We live for Soccer Season! Alexis has played soccer for the past 4 years and it is a blast to watch her play! She scored in her game on Saturday so that is always exciting!

After the soccer game, I took the girls to my parents house for some lunch and then I was off to a baby shower for one of my sweet friends, Hayley. I had a great time getting to hang out with some of my favorite friends(my lifegroup girls).

Once the baby shower was over I went back to my parents where the girls were at and headed to my sister's house for my nephew's 1st birthday.

We had a great time there!! I was in charge of face painting and my grandad wanted me to paint his face in honor of Drew's birthday. I painted a 1 on his face!





Alison made these cute things for the kids to get their pictures taken
On Sunday, the girls and I (Randy had to work) went to church. After church, we went to my grandparents house and had lunch with them. We had so much fun with them! They are always so sweet and at so excited when we go see them. My grandma had a delicious lunch for us and it was great.

After spending the afternoon with my grandparents we had a birthday party to go to for someone in our lifegroup's little one. All of our lifegroup was there so that is always fun...getting to talk and hang out with them! Isabella's best friend Ella was there and they always have so much fun together!
Finally after that birthday party we were able to head home and end our weekend with baths and early bedtimes. I was exhausted and so I know the kids had to be too! We loved being able to see so many friends and family that we love so much this past weekend!

No comments: