Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"They said I was human!"







On Monday we went swimming at Alison's...yes, AGAIN! The girls usually all play really well together but today everybody was kind of in a funk. We stopped and bought icees for everyone and I think that they all drank them to quickly and then went outside. Their tummies started hurting. So after their tummies had settled they eventually started all playing good together until.....we heard Isabella crying in the pool. I asked her what was wrong and she just cried saying, "they said that I was human!" Apparently the three other girls were playing H20. This is a show off of Disney or something like that that is about these three girls that are mermaids. I guess that there is only 3 mermaids on the show so they thought there could only be 3 when they were playing it. We finally told them that they had to have a 4th mermaid so that Isabella could play. She was in a much better mood when I told her that she was a mermaid too!! Isabella is very much into mermaids!! She ususally swims "like a mermaid" when she is in the bath.

No comments: