Thursday, July 31, 2008

Isabella's Date With Daddy



Randy has been working tons of hours this month and he had today off so he took Isabella to the movies to see Surf's Up. She was so excited to go. He took her to the movie theater here in Yukon where they were still showing the free movies. We love that they do free movies in the summer for the kids to go see. Yes they are usually ones that they have seen but none-the-less, it's free and something to do besides swimming! However, when I take the girls, we take our own snacks...yes, I know, shame on me. I cannot force myself to pay $3 for a coke...however, Randy doesn't mind! So what does he let her do? Pick out her choice of pop to drink during the movie. No wonder she loved going with him!! Now the rest of the times when I take her she is going to ask me if she can have a pop...oh well, I guess that daddy is suppose to let you have somethings that mom won't let you have!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love those dates with daddy...I think they are so important!!

Anonymous said...

bella and i love are daddy =) so much!!!