Monday, March 2, 2009

WEEKEND FUN!!

What a fun weekend we had! On Friday evening I went out with my LifeGroup girls. We went to Ted's (mexican food) to eat and then went over to a little cupcake shop that recently opened in the area. It's called Cuppies and Joe's. It is so cute with a fun little atmosphere! We had a great time but I always have fun when I'm with those girls!! The girls stayed with my parents while Randy finished up working and then he headed over there to pick them up. Alexis got a cooking lesson from my mom in how to make pizza! She loved it! She wants to take cooking lessons from my mom so I guess this was her first one! Then on Saturday we went to my niece's dance recital. She did a great job! After her recital all of the family went to lunch at another mexican food place. Don't worry I could eat mexican food everyday if I had to....that's what I craved when I was pregnant with the girls! We always have a good time when we are with our family! Then the girls and I did a little shopping with Randy's mom. We had such a great day! On Sunday, Alexis woke up with a really bad cough and fever so we didn't get to go to church. My nephew had stayed the night with us though so at least he was here to keep the girls company! They loved having him here! Well..sorry I didn't get to post any pics with this post but for some reason I couldn't find it on my camera.

No comments: