Sunday, October 19, 2008

GIRLS OUT OF SCHOOL + BEAUTIFUL WEATHER= FALL BREAK!

Wow...what a week we have had! On Tuesday Isabella and I went on a field trip with her school to Orr Family Farm. This is one of my favorite places to go! I absolutely LOVE it! She was rather upset with me because I wouldn't let her ride the school bus to Moore where the farm was. I couldn't ride the bus with her because I guess buses are expensive these days...so the rule is the girls can't ride the bus unless I am with them. (That's still part of my controlling issues that I am working on!) Plus...she is 4 years old...last time I checked she still needed to ride in a car seat...so she was mad at me. She told me that next time she would rather I not go, so that she wouldn't have to ride with me and could ride the bus. I then told her...if I didn't go next time , neither did she :) She still had a good time though!
Then on Thursday and Friday it was Fall Break! My mom and dad had Alison and Andy's kids for the weekend so we spent a lot of time at my parents house during fall break. On Thursday we made caramel apples and played outside. On Friday we went to a Fall Festival and played outside some more. Then on Saturday we went to go see a movie. We were busy the whole break but had a great time. I was definetly exhaused though!! I think that I may need a break....mom and dad, could you please watch my girls for a couple of days??!!
I ended the weekend by going to Mistletoe Market with my mother-in-law. We had a great time and saw tons of super cute things there. Mine and Alison's signs were in a booth there and I was excited to see them there and how they were displayed. They will also be at Affairs of the Heart next weekend so that is exciting for us!!

No comments: